Dave Published on 14 April 2010
Parent Category: Halloween
Next it was time to cut some holes in the jacket to make it look old and torn up. Same as the pants, I drew out a couple areas and used my Dremel to cut them out.
I added some small fabric flaps to make it look like the jacket pieces were still attached. The gray is the Drylok I used to help weatherproof the monster mud and the light tan is the MM without the Drylock.
Next came filling in the arms with spray foam and sealing everything else up with Drylok.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by aSmarterU and while I endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.