Search the Website

Parent Category: Halloween

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

I spent some time working on the inside of the jacket. I added a few coats of Monster Mud, Drylok and sprayed the inside Black. After everything on the inside of the jacket was done, I put a varnish on the inside of the jacket, pants, boot, and peg-leg.

Next was to bring it back inside and make it whole again. It took a bit of work to match things up but since it's on the back, it didn't have to be flawless. I used a few glue sticks, duct tape and a few layers of shop towel mache. After it was together, I put a few coats of Monster Mud over the seam to help smooth out the different layers.